INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW
1. All candidates whose names appear in the list have to confirm by mail his/her willingness to attend the interview to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting their hall ticket No., name, faculty(branch) and date of interview at the earliest possible.
2. Venue: The interviews will be held at the following address and the candidates have to report at the venue on the date indicated against their name at 9.00 AM sharply:
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Nalanda School Complex
ECIL Post, Hyderabad 500 062
Phone (s): 27182896 / 27182222
Our Nalanda School Complex Building (TIFR) is located at outskirts of Secunderabad, adjacent to ECIL ‘X’ Roads. Public transport is available from Secunderabad Railway Station, Bus Route Nos: 16A, 17, 24E, 37 & 250, from Afzalgunj Route Nos: 3, 3D, 3H & 3K, from Mehdipatnam Route Nos:5K/250, 49M/250 and from Kondapur Route Nos.10H & 17H.
3. Request for change of date of interview will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. The candidates should bring the following documents in original along with one set of photo / attested copy:
SSC / Matriculation Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
Consolidated Marks Memo of Engineering Degree indicating the aggregate percentage of marks scored
Provisional / Final Certificate of Engineering Degree
Caste Certificate from Competent Authority in prescribed format indicating Creamy Layer clause (wherever applicable)
Medical Certificate specifying percentage of deformity / handicap from Competent Authority (wherever applicable)
Jammu & Kashmir Domicile Certificate (wherever applicable)
5. The candidates have to bring original application, bank challan (wherever applicable) along with the copy of hall ticket countersigned by invigilator during the written exam on 10.06.2012.
6. It is to be noted that the candidates have been shortlisted based on the information provided by them in the on-line application and if it is found that the data provided is false, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview.
7. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay for the interview. If required, candidates may have to stay for a day or more to complete the interview process.
8. TA will not be paid for attending the interview in case of general / OBC candidates. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD will be reimbursed Sleeper Class charges from their place of residence given in the application to Hyderabad and back by shortest route, only on submission of documentary proof.
9. Candidates with Information Technology (IT)/ Computer Science & Information Technology (CSIT) qualification will not be allowed for the interview.
10. Post Graduates in Engineering are not eligible to apply for the post and hence, they will not be allowed for the interview.
11. Candidates who belong to OBC (non-creamy layer) must produce the Caste Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
12. Wherever the class is not awarded in the degree certificate they should provide a document from the University that his % of marks falls in the grade of First Class/Second Class.
13. Candidates with CGPA grade must produce an authenticated conversion table provided by the University.
14. Candidates with dual degrees like Electronics & Computers will not be allowed for the interview. Degrees/branches other than mentioned in the online application will not be accepted and such candidates will not be allowed for the interview.
15. Canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and the candidates indulging in the same will be disqualified.